Half Round Rail Features
- Tanalised half round rails
- 100mm at 3.6 metre lengths
- Popular for agricultural fence rails
- Use with round or square posts
- Collection or free local delivery
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri
Half round rails can be used with square or round posts in fencing installations. Half round rails are relatively light in weight, low in price and the flat side of the rail provides a good fix to the post.
These solid timber rails used around field and woodland boundaries, providing good visibility but keeping the fence livestock proof.
The finish of the rail may vary from delivery to delivery, sometimes the rails have a chamfer on the edge and other times the rails are a full semi-circular profile