- Batten sizes 19x38, 25x38 and 25x50
- Tanalised battens with enseled ends
- Trellis made up to 2.4 metre lengths
- Variable spacing to match existing trellis
- Normal lead time 5-7 working days
- Larger quantities (>20) made in Mill
- Mill lead times typically 2-6 weeks
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri
Our standard square edged pressure treated battens are arranged in squares* to produce a traditional trellis panel than can be used to screen garden areas or provide climbing support for garden plants.
We carry a range of six popular sizes but can make other sizes to order. Our standard trellis are made from 18mm x 36mm battens, but any bespoke trellis would be made from 19mm x 38mm. These would normally be made “two to the foot” – a 5’6” x 2’6” panel would have 11 squares in one direction and five the other. They can be made closer but his would increase the raw material cost significantly.
The strength of these trellis panels means they can be used 'free-standing', well, supported by posts, or fastened to a wall. This is because the thickness of these battens and construction is heavier than a standard, garden centre product.