The use of next generation Tanalith® E wood preservative, together with the quality timber species we use and our production procedures, gives us the confidence to offer a 15 year Treat-Right performance warranty on our full range of Hutton garden products.
Our redwood deckboards with the Treatright warranty are supplied to us by Severrn Valley Woodworks. These warranty details are direct from Severn Valley.
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri
Our Hutton Garden Furniture range with the Treatright warranty are supplied to us by Severrn Valley Woodworks. These warranty details are direct from Severn Valley.
- “Covered is the cost of re-supply by Severn Valley Woodworks, or the re-supply by Severn Valley Woodworks (at our option), of a component that is proven to have failed as a result of fungal decay or insect attack within a 15 year period from the initial purchase.
- It does not cover the costs of removal or reinstatement of such components or consequential costs or loss due to failure of the component.
- The term ‘fungal decay’ as used in the warranty refers to wood destroying fungi that feed on and degenerate the wood cell walls. It excludes staining and mould fungi associated with the weathering of wood.
- The term ‘insect attack’ refers to attack by wood digesting insects that destroy the timber structure.
- The term ‘failed’ refers to damage caused by insects and/or fungi to such an extent that the component is no longer fit for purpose.
- This warranty does not affect the statutory rights of consumers."
1. The Severn Valley Woodworks deck boards and cladding timbers must only be used for their designed purpose - out of ground contact situations - Use Class 3 (BS EN 335-1) - and installed and maintained in a manner to meet industry guidelines. The Timber Decking and Cladding Association (TDCA) and the Timber Research and Development Association (TRADA) both provide installation and maintenance good practice guidelines.
2. Where a timber deck is in ground contact the deck boards must always be supported and attached to Use Class 4 (in ground contact) preservative treated timbers (BS EN 335-1).
3. Should the Severn Valley Woodworks pressure treated timbers be cross cut, notched or bored during installation, then exposed surfaces are to be liberally brushed with ENSELE end grain wood preservative to the directions shown on the product label.
4. Any Severn Valley Woodworks pressure treated timbers which are further processed, eg. planed, must be returned to Severn Valley Woodworks for re-treatment.
5. A proof of purchase invoice must be supplied with any claim made.
6. If legs of arches are set in concrete then there must be good drainage rather than creating a concrete ‘shoe’.
7. Shed bearers must be User Class 4 treated. If the shed is positioned directly on to a concrete base then this must have drainage to avoid standing water.
1. Any Severn Valley Woodworks pressure treated timber components supplied for use outside of European markets.
2. Any Severn Valley Woodworks pressure treated timbers removed from their original installation and re-used at a new location.