£18.00 per sqm +VAT
- Unique ring design = optimum strength
- Excellent load bearing capacity
- Suitable for pedestrians and vehicles
- Open mesh base = no silt build up
- Fully permeable gravel surface
- Prevents gravel migration, sinking and rutting
- Quick and easy to install 25mm deep = uses less gravel
- Fully compatible with Grass panels
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri
EARTHWORX Groundrings Gravel panels are an effective method of containing and stabilising loose aggregate surfacing. This helps to prevent gravel migration, sinking and rutting and makes it possible to walk, cycle and push wheeled vehicles (e.g. wheelchairs and pushchairs) over the surface.
The unique design of the grid includes an open mesh base which allows water to pass through whilst preventing the build-up of silt and fine debris within the cell. This prevents the aggregate working its way underneath the grid, causing it to lift and making it very difficult to rectify.