If you need to install a fence or boundary on an existing hard surface such as concrete or brick Bolt-Down Post Supports are perfectly designed for this application. They can also be used to support decking, pergolas or carports. Manufactured from heavy duty galvanised steel for maximum strength and durability. Available in 75x75mm, 100x100mm and 150x150mm, we recommend using a form of concrete multi-bolt to secure them to the substrate. We also recommend fixing your timber posts with a coach screw or carriage bolt to maximise stability.
We stock a wide range of post supports to suit virtually any situation including the following
- Flush fit bolt downs are available if there is restricted space or fitting to the top of a wall or against a wall.
- Spike supports suitable for going into firm ground also allow you to keep your posts from ground contact.
- Repair spurs allow quick repair of concreted in posts that have rotted off.
- Concrete in bolt downs give a secure ground fixings to your post support for a more permanent stable fixture.
- Ground Sockets to concrete allow a quick installation for an elevated post.
- Simpson Strong-Tie elevated post supports both fixed (PPA100) and adjustable supports (PPRC) are in stock, PBH75 and PBH120 are special order.
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri