Deck-Tite Plus Screws
First of all Deck-Tite Plus Screws are guaranteed to withstand any of the chemicals used in today’s timber treatments and the natural tannins and oils. Manufactured using A4/316 marine grade stainless steel they offer total protection in the most extreme environments. Finally the Deck-Tite Plus spiral point penetrates the timber surface without damage.
We currently stock 4.5 x 63mm as this seems to be the most widely used size. Other lengths are available to order although they may be subject to a minimum order quantity or value.
- Square recess – each box comes with a free driver bit.
- Deck-Tite Plus is accredited by the Timber Decking & Cladding Association (TDCA).
- FOR BEST RESULTS USE AN IMPACT DRIVER.
- Due to the nature of stainless steel – if driving without a pilot hole use an impact driver to reduce cam out.
- We recommend drilling a pilot hole in any hardwoods if using a stainless steel fixing.
Other Tite-Fix Products include
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri