Walnut Worktops, also known as European Walnut worktops, have always provided an alternative to oak and beech. Now American Black Walnut and Iroko are starting to encroach on European Walnut. All three timbers exhibit a rich medley of colours especially when compared to beech and birch.
Standard Walnut Worktops
Standard worktops feature solid timbers in 40mm wide staves which are finger jointed with glue under high pressure. Any worktops designated as prime means a more stringent matching of stave colours and appearance. When the staves are glued the worktops are then cut to size and sanded to a fine 150 grit finish. Edges are squared as standard.
All the worktops we supply are manufactured in Europe. This helps with the monitoring of production quality and also helps to keep lead times down to a minimum. We don’t keep worktops on site. ALL worktops are obtained to special order which normally takes between 3 and 7 working days.
Exotic Worktops Options
The current range of worktops includes Ash, Bamboo, Bamboo (Caramel), Beech, Beech (Prime) Birch, Black Oak, Cherry, Iroko, Maple, Oak, Oak (Prime), Rubberwood, Sapele, Walnut, Walnut (Black American), Wenge and Zebrano.
27mm Worktop Options
(1) Walnut Worktop 3 Metre X 620mm X 27mm
(2) Walnut Worktop 3 Metre X 960mm X 27mm
(3) Walnut Worktop 4 Metre X 620mm X 27mm
40mm Worktop Options
(4) Walnut Worktop 2 M X 620mm X 40mm
(5) Walnut Worktop 2 M X 720mm X 40mm
(6) Walnut Worktop 2 M X 960mm X 40mm
(7) Walnut Worktop 3 Metre X 620mm X 40mm
(8) Walnut Worktop 3 Metre X 720mm X 40mm
(9) Walnut Worktop 3 Metre X 960mm X 40mm
(10) Walnut Worktop 4 Metre X 620mm X 40mm
(11) Walnut Worktop 4 Metre X 720mm X 40mm
(12) Walnut Worktop Upstand 3 Metre x 80mm x 18mm
(13) Walnut Plinth 3 Metre x 150mm x 20mm
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri