Split Plate Post Supports
Rothoblaas/ Hotz Technic are specialists in construction fixings and connectors. These split plate post supports have a hot dipped galvanised coating giving a durable weather resistant finish. The styling detail at the top allows the post support to be made a feature of.
FD30 ‘L’ Shaped Supports
The flexibility of this product allows you to install them on opposite sided of the post or on three sides or all four sides.
FD50 Corner Post Supports
The Corner Split Plate Post Support are one of many post supports we have available. The Galvanised finish offers a durable weather resistant surface. Designed to be installed on each corner of the post they provide substantial support to the post without the fix protruding on to the substrate.
Finally we recommend using coach screws to fix them to timber posts and multi fix bolts to fix to a concrete substrate.
We stock a wide range of post supports to suit virtually any situation including the following
- Traditional Galvanised Bolt down bases
- Flush fit bolt downs are available if there is restricted space or fitting to the top of a wall or against a wall.
- Spike supports suitable for going into firm ground also allow you to keep your posts from ground contact.
- Repair spurs allow quick repair of concreted in posts that have rotted off.
- Concrete in bolt downs give a secure ground fixings to your post support for a more permanent stable fixture.
- Ground Sockets to concrete allow a quick installation for an elevated post.
- Simpson Strong-Tie elevated post supports both fixed (PPA100) and adjustable supports (PPRC) are in stock, PBH75 and PBH120 are special order.
- Multi-Fix bolts for fixing to concrete.