A range of matching PVC-U mouldings caters for all joints and corners. Soffits can be formed using a number of options:-
● Multi-Purpose Board up to a width of 404mm combined with Soffit Vent Strip or Circular Disc Ventilators.
● Pre-vented Soffit Board with air slots to provide ventilation to a 10mm or 25mm wide clear air gap, which conform to current building regulations.
● Cladded Soffit using the 150mm Shiplap Cladding or 100mm V Joint Cladding to give an attractive ribbed effect.
● Rigid PVC-U Hollow Soffit in 100mm, 250mm and 300mm widths provide a cost competitive and effective alternative to cellular boards.
We are first and foremost a large timber merchant. We have always found our tanalised, planed ex 32mm x 200mm to be very popular for fascia board applications. To complement this tanalised, pressure treated PSE timber we have also introduced a selected range of uPVC fascia boards, soffits and fascia accessories. Our classic white fascia boards are popular for the low maintenance free home. No more annual fascia and soffit painting UPVC offer a real alternative.
uPVC fascia boards are available in a range of sizes and can often be used for covering existing timber fascias to provide protection from the weather, or they can be used as replacement fascia boards. This allows them to be installed without the need for any timber fascia backing boards.
One of the attractions of uPVC fascia and soffit products is minimal maintenance. uPVC may need an occasional clean after installation. The product normally provides good clean looks along with a weather proof performance. Used in new building work, total replacement or refurbishment by covering existing timber.
The range of Fascia profiles comprise:-
● A traditional 9mm Universal Board which requires a backing board.
● An Ogee Fascia Board which offers an attractively designed alternative to the Universal Board.
● An 18mm Mammoth Board which does not require a backing board to support it, because of its rigid linear strength, and thickness. This makes it extremely suitable for total replacement and new build applications when it is fixed directly to the rafter ends.
● Ogee Mammoth Board which again offers the attractive alternative to the plain mammoth board.
● A 9mm Hockey Board that can be used as an internal window board or with a backing board as a fascia system.
● A 16mm Mammoth Bullnose Board that offers the option for direct to wall fascias (i.e. no soffit , garages etc…), or can be used as a gutter board with open eaves detail.
Phone to order
Lines open 7:30 - 17:00 Mon - Fri